We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve raised $6M in Series A funding in a round led by Aspect Ventures, with participation by Bow Capital, Alibaba Taiwan Entrepreneur Fund, Heavybit, and Ajay Shah of Silver Lake Capital!
With its one-to-many approach, Kloudless Unified APIs free developers and product teams from building tedious and expensive one-off integrations. Try it out here.At Kloudless, we have a firsthand understanding of how frustrating it can be to build the integrations we need. In our increasingly interconnected world, new SaaS services launch daily, and each one offers a unique API with its own documentation and features. It’s little wonder that API usage has exploded in the last few years. In 2015, our team set out to change the way integrations were built by creating a developer-first solution to the problem—and in the process, became the first integrations platform to offer a solution tailored to the unique needs of developer and product teams. Our Unified APIs eliminate the redundancies of building integrations and now free thousands of developers to focus on their core product. Since then, we’ve:
- Grown from our small Berkeley-based team of 5 to 20 (and launched our first-ever international office in Taipei, Taiwan);
- Welcomed Blackboard Inc., PlanGrid, ShieldX, OneIdentity, and other great companies to our platform;
- Built up a strong community of over 15,000 developers from 4,000 different organizations.
What’s next?Our new round of funding will help Kloudless to continually grow the success of our users, our platform, and our team. Some of the technical improvements we’ve already planned include:
- Boilerplate API integrations for any SaaS service’s HTTP API, with the help of automation
- A new framework for workflow automation built on top of Kloudless’ extensive API platform
- Expanding API unification and cross-connector capabilities like KQL
- Additional production-ready UI tools to solve workflow use cases for companies in any industry