We are excited to announce the launch of a UI Tool that features the Kloudless Calendar API. Our Calendar API has been the most popular API since its release. Creating this open source solution benefits all developers who wish to integrate with calendar services. Check out the Meeting Scheduler on Github!
Meeting SchedulerOur Meeting Scheduler helps developers to customize a scheduling experience for both the organizers of a meeting as well as the attendees. This tool supports scheduling meetings for the following calendar services: Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, and CalDAV. Multi-purpose We designed the Meeting Scheduler to be multi-purpose, but we wanted to emphasize how versatile it is in the following scenarios: Sales Demo In this scenario, a developer can configure the Meeting Scheduler for any Business Development Representative (BDR) to set their schedule of Demo Calls for a prospective customer.
- Enter event description
- BDR sets their schedule for Demo Calls
- A URL is placed in the BDR’s signature
- A customer can schedule a meeting, which reflects not only the set schedule, but also the BDR’s availability according to his or her calendar.
- Enter interview description
- Hiring Manager sets his or her schedule for the interview
- A URL is sent out to the candidate
- The candidate schedules the interview, again reflecting the schedule and availability of the hiring manager.
- Creating events on a calendar
- Finding available time slots for multiple calendars
- Monitoring activity or changes for a specific calendar
- Exchange (On-Prem) support
- Multiple participants and further customization
- An improved UI and UX including multiple widget modes!